Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Can't get Options to Stick

Hi Fish

*((( wrote:
I'm using Word XP. I like to set the Options to turn off most of the
bells and whistles. My options aren't sticking. They used to stick. I
recall that Acrobat once interfered with Word 2000 in that fashion. Acrobat
doesn't seem to be the culprit here -- Word & Acrobat have been playing
nicely lately.
But -- I installed LexisNexis Citation Tools (an add-in with its own
toolbar), and wonder if that can be interfering?

Does unselecting the Add-In (Tools | Templates and Add-Ins; and only
activate it when in need) help?

0.2¢
Robert
--