Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Melinda Catapano Melinda Catapano is offline

Default making a registration mark next to a work

Click on the "Insert" Ribbon Tab, and then on the "Symbol" group (far right
side) - click on the registration mark and you should be all set!

As far as how you can find the answer - I would tell you to use the online
Help, but that doesn't seem to be very helpful in this instance. At least
not when I entered "registration mark." The interactive Word 2003-2007 guide
does show the steps I outlined above.

Good luck!
"fushella" wrote:

how do I make a registration mark (R with a circle around it) next to a
word? and how do i find the answer?