Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Cooz

Default Using two fonts

Yeah...
I've been pondering this, and I think in the future I'll refer to the
websites you mentioned earlier. That 'll do.

Thanx,
Cooz
--
PS: Werkt deze oplossing voor jou en log je in via de Microsoft site, klik
dan svp even op Yes bij "Did this post answer the question?". Bedankt.

"Greg" wrote:

Cooz,

I suppose everyone has an opinion. Personnally I think your suggested
method risks insulting the intelligence of some users. It's like
saying "Here, do this ... because I doubt the you care about the
details (or worse, because I doubt that you are bright enough to grasp
the details).

Remember, give the man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach the man to
fish and he eats for a lifetime.