Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How to choose the 2 pages per sheet with Word 2007?

In Word 2003, you get to the Page Setup dialog from the File menu, and the
"Multiple pages" list box is on the Margins tab.

"Kristine" wrote in message
Any way to do this using MS Word 2003? on the Page Setup, I don't see an
arrow like you specify.

Actually, what I really want to do is have 2 pages per 11x17 sheet with
only
one header/footer. Is there a way to do that with 2003 or do I need to
have
my office upgrade my computer to 2007 version?

thanks for the help!
Kristine

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 12:27:06 -0800, A Holt
wrote:

I want to print 2 pages per sheet for Word 2007 --there is no option for
"multiple Pages drop down list"?

On the Page Layout ribbon, click the tiny arrow button in the lower
right corner of the Page Setup group to open the Page Setup dialog.
The dropdown you want is in the center of the Margins tab of the
dialog.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman