Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Change Paragraph numbering from 01 (installed) to 001 (custom)

To achieve that, instead of using the built-in numbering formats, you would
have to use a SEQ field for each number such as

{ SEQ paranum \# "000" }

You must use Ctrl+F9 to insert the field delimiters and the thing to do
would be to create and autotext entry containing that field, plus probably a
tab and an empty paragraph formatted with the required indents etc, so that
you could easily insert the numbered paragraphs as required.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Old Blind Dog" wrote in message
Word 2007 has a library of numbering formats including one with a leading
zero, starting at 01. After reaching 99, it goes to 100, but that changes
the
look from 2 digits to 3 digits. I would like to have a format with 2
leading
zeros so that there are always 3 digits in the number.

If you try to insert a zero before the 2 digit number format it is static
and not part of the number, you end up with 099 going to 0100 and that's
not
what's desired.