Jay Freedman

Charlie wrote:
I cant move the actual position of the delivery address on the
envelope. I need to move it a little up and to the left and then save
it as a default position. Can anyone help please

In Format Style, select the Envelope Address style. Click the Modify
button. In the next dialog, check the "Add to template" box, click the
Format button and choose Frame. Change the horizontal and vertical position
settings.

Possibly a better way is to use the Add to Document button in the Envelope
dialog; modify the resulting envelope as necessary; and save the result as a
template. Then use the template through File New instead of the Envelope
dialog. See http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm for
illustrated instructions.

--
Regards,