Graham Mayor

The only other thing I can think of is that you either have a defective or
the wrong keyboard driver installed for your keyboard. For some reason,
Windows still thinks you are using a US pattern keyboard.

Alank wrote:
Graham this getting to bug me all languages and settings in UK
English going to see if I can get MS to help me

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You *still* have the US keyboard layout configured. You can have a US
keyboard layout and still have UK as the regional setting. Check the
part of the regional setting relating to keyboards.

Alank wrote:
Still got this problem checked and I have England as my location and
region also if I try the English pound symbol I get #

"Alank" wrote:

I have checked settings and so all OK ie English and also correct
regional setting but still get this fault when I select " I get @

Any ideas what I have got set up wrong