Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Phil F. Phil F. is offline

Default How do I make the 1st line on a blank document to start lower?

Thanks a lot, problem solved. I can't believe that I've been using word for
years and did not know how to solve my problem. Your help is greatly
appreciated.

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I suspect http://www.gmayor.com/white_space.htm will address your problems.

Phil F. wrote:
In other words, my 1st line to type on starts at the very top of the
page and I don't want to press enter 3 times at the top of each page
or put in a header everytime I start a new paper. In the options
where one could change the margins nothing changes the left vertical
alingment... Please help...

Thanks