Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Find and Replace

Were you the one who was trying to get an AutoCorrect entry to back up after
replacing text?

"Island Girl" wrote in message
To tell you the truth, it was an instance that occurred last week in which

thought I needed a backspace in the Replace box and I made a note to ask

you
wonderful people how to do it. To save my life, I can't think of what the
situation was right now--all I seem to remember now is the note to ask

you.
I will look back over things and get back with you. You will probably be
able to show me another way. More later.

"Island Girl" wrote:

Is there a way to indicate a backspace in the Replace dialog box?