Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default Removing a footer from the last page in a document template

Caroline,

See my tips page on conditional headers and footers.
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Conditiona...rs_Footers.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

"misso" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi - I am using Word 2003

I am trying to design a Will template (dot). The Will has a footer
(signing clause) on the bottom of each page, but does not need one on
the last page (where there is an attestation clause).

I know how to remove the footer from the last page manually, but
wanted to make it easy for the client so that it would happen
automatically. What is the best way to design a template for this to
happen with a click of a button?

I designed a macro entitled "remove footer" but when I click on the
macro button assigned to it, it removes all the footers.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Caroline