Peter Jamieson

How are you reducing the list? Are you doing it by checking/unchecking
records in the recipient list, using a query in Access, or what?

Peter Jamieson
"Diane Hazen" Diane wrote in message
I have also updated Access and Work to 2003. I am doing a "simple" mail
merge
using 3 fields to limit my letters. My Access file is 300 records. When
doing
the merge query, I am able to reduce the list properly to the 30 clients I
actually need. But, when I do the merge--ALL records are merged, not the
30 I
need. I am using an existing merge letter. This is driving me crazy. I am
not
a novice "merger" and never had problems with Office 2000.