CyberTaz

Hi Gord-

You don't mention version, but if 2003 you might want to take a look at
EditOffice Clipboard. This feature allows you to 'collect' cut & copied
items and paste/repaste as desired.

It probably won't help for your current situation because it only collects
if the Office Clipboard Task Pane is displayed _or_ the 'Collect without
showing...' Option is enabled.

HTH |:)

"Gord.nospam" wrote:

Using word as editor for Outlook -- have cut 3 paragraphs of text from msg 1
to paste in msg 2; in prep'ing msg 2 beginning content before paste, also
selected some text to put in "subject" of msg 2 and inadvertently "copied"
text before paste in orig text cut from msg 1 --- 3 paragraphs were lost from
earlier cut#1.

Is there a hidden "cache" for the clipboard - when I opened the clipboard it
only had my last info pasted to "subject field"?

Is there an audit trail/list for clipboard one can turn on?

Can you tell word to keep a "push down stack" that you can recover from
previously "cut" items or "clipboard items"? or are there other controlling
attributes for behaviour of clipboard?

Is there another technical solution, other than not being forgetful.

Insight appreciated.
Thanks