Anne Troy

You're welcome, Shelly!
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shelly9633" wrote in message
Oh my gosh. I can't believe how easy that was. I've been working on
these
labels for two days, lol. I got so aggravated, I just recreated them in
excel. This was so much easier. Thank you for your answer.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try this, Shelly:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/c...oft_word.ht m
For people who want to mail merge, they can put some unique text on the
card
(something like XXXX), and then copy the logo, and hit Ctrl+H and replace
XXXX with clipboard contents.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shelly9633" wrote in message
Does anyone know how to insert a picture, and repeat it on each label,
instead of going in and manually placing it on the label? I would like
insert a picture, format the picture, text, etc, then have it repeated
on
each label.