Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How to change the default cell margin of Word (2003)?

I could test this in Word 2003 I guess, except that I have Table
Normal set as my default table style. g

From this I conclude that no testing is required: you can in fact set
a default table style in Word 2003. :-)

Thanks for refreshing my memory on this.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In Word 2000 you can select a table AutoFormat as the default but

not modify
it. I could test this in Word 2003 I guess, except that I have Table

Normal
set as my default table style. g

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
I think you can set a table style as the default, which would

solve
that problem. (I cannot test this, though, since I'm currently

using
Word 2000.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
In Normal.dot, you can customize any of the table styles except

Table
Normal, and unfortunately that (or maybe Table Grid) is what you

get
by
default.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"a.bovill" wrote in message
The default is 0.19cm, & I always want to change it to 0.05cm.
Is there an .ini file or setting somewhere that I can change

this
value?