CyberTaz

Hi sun-

Have you already created a label document (using ToolsLetters &
MailingsEnvelopes & Labels)? If so, once you type in the content for the
last label on the first page, just press the Tab key. A new page will be
created and the next row will continue on that page using the same setup
specs. Keep tabbing & typing to create as many labels as you need.

HTH |:)

"sun" wrote:

I need to type file folder labels for your new accountant. I will need more
than one page of labels. How do I create a second page of labels that also
has the necessary spacing in between label fields?