Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jon Miller Jon Miller is offline

Default Word Address Book

I'm using Word 2000 Professional, and am trying to find a way to manually
enter addresses to the envelope function. I keep getting a message that says
I have to open Microsoft Exchange (whatever that is) and have Outlook as my
default mail client. I used to have an address book that was imported from a
Palm PDA, but my old computer crashed and the new one (with the 64 bit Vista
OS) isn't compatible with the PDA, so I need to manually re-create my address
book. I posted this question (sort of, in a vague way) as a question about
Word 2000 Pro, but thought I'd better take a more general approach as there
was no response before. Thanks.
--
Jon Miller