Florida boy

These kind of smart aleck responses are not helpful and not appreciated. the
whole world knows that you can rarely find an answer to your problems by
looking in "help". things are hardly ever sorted by the way you want to find
them. You either get a boatload of anwers that have nothing to do with what
you are looking for or you get nothing. If It was so easy, Chuck, I would not
be here with my question. Why don't you tell me what key word or phrase to
enter in help that will get me directly to my issue instead of being a self
righteous know it all.

"Chuck Davis" wrote:

Two four-letter words: HELP & READ. It's all there.
"Florida boy" wrote in message
I am not happy that microsoft did away with the office shortcut bar. Is
there
any way to get that back for 2003 version. I especially like the "create
new
document" or whatever it was called. I liked being able to select from
those
templates. How can i get a quick shortcut to those templates, or are they
even available still?