Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Print appear upside down on one side when printing duplex

The choice of book or tablet should amount to the same thing; "tablet" would
be the equivalent of "Flip on short edge," I think.

"jbbaxi" wrote in message
Thanks but I don't seem to have that option - just two sided printing then
book or tablet and automatic.
Regrds
John

"SVC" wrote:

Try this: File Print, click Properties, click the Layout tab, under

Print
on Both Sides select Flip on Short Edge.

"jbbaxi" wrote:

I am trying to print one page of A4 to produce a folded A5 booklet

using
Word 2003. My HP Officejet D145 does print both sides but the inside

pages
effectively upside down. Any one any ideas?
Regards
John