Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
KSand0906 KSand0906 is offline

Default Microsoft Office Document Imaging

I have been trying to scan documents from my printer/scanner into Microsoft
Word in order to do some editing, but cannot seem to do it. My
printer/scanner is HP Photosmart C4180 and my version of Office is Office
Home and Student 2007. My computer is new (purchased in July) and is
operates on Windows Vista. I already took the advise of someone on here and
added Microsoft Office Document Imaging as instructed in a post here, but
still no luck. Any suggestions? Thank You!