Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Writing along the length of a word document

On Tuesday, June 20, 2017 at 3:31:06 PM UTC-4, will7893 wrote:
Somewhere on the Ribbon (I immediately put it on the Quick Access Toolbar, so I can't tell you exactly
where; probably Page Layout tab) is an icon that looks like an open book. That's where you control
the physical features of your document, such as the margins and the page size.

Find the control that's now set to "Portrait" and change the setting to "Landscape."

Does anyone know how to write a word document along the length instead
of the normal way? ie just flipping the template 90 degrees, and write
along the length of the doc

Any help would be appreciated

--
will7893