Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
magicdds magicdds is offline

Default Mail Merge from Multiple Datasources

You need to query the two sources. To avoid the repeating lines, correct the
join properties in the query. Double click on the join line and the property
box will appear. Click on the appropriate radio button so that the extra
lines in the query don't appear.

Hope this helps.
Mark

"jws" wrote:

I have related data in two seperate but releated Access tables but it appears
that I can only slect one source. If I query the two sources I get the data
from the one table repeating for each line of the other table. These tables
have a one to many relationship and I want header data from one table and
multiple rose from the other on the merged page.