Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mail Merge from Multiple Datasources

Wrong answer for this question at least.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"magicdds" wrote in message
You need to query the two sources. To avoid the repeating lines, correct
the
join properties in the query. Double click on the join line and the
property
box will appear. Click on the appropriate radio button so that the extra
lines in the query don't appear.

Hope this helps.
Mark

"jws" wrote:

I have related data in two seperate but releated Access tables but it
appears
that I can only slect one source. If I query the two sources I get the
data
from the one table repeating for each line of the other table. These
tables
have a one to many relationship and I want header data from one table and
multiple rose from the other on the merged page.