Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
J. Danniel J. Danniel is offline

Default WORD 2007: How Do You Change Case?

It was staring me in the face and I didn't even realize it. I found
the icon about one minute after posting the question!

But you've brought up a good point. I did go into the help section,
and I'll be DAMNED if I could find a listing for CHANGE CASE.

If I had to rely on the Help section to find it, I wouldn't have.

I even did a Google and a Yahoo search for it, and found nothing.

Also, I downloaded a PDF file with the 2003-to-2007 Locations,
searched like crazy through it, and gave up because...to use your
word...it was too convoluted.

Jd

Also, you can download the reference SS that lists all the Word 2003
commands and shows you where the equivalent can be found in Word 2007.

In Word 2007, click on Help (The little ? mark to the right-hand end of the
Menu bar. Then select What's New, Reference: Locations of Word 2003 Commands
in Word 2007 and then click on Word Ribbon Mapping Workbook. (Convoluted!
Why not list it on the first page of Help.)