Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default need help with a macro

I think that you must have omitted to read pr follow the last paragraph of
my post.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mehherc via OfficeKB.com" u19268@uwe wrote in message
OK, never mind about how it gets the info from the excel sheet I figured
that
out. But it still shows MERGEFIELD in the text, How do I change that so it
displays the Mr. or Ms.?

mehherc wrote:
Ok, I must be showing my Blond, When I enter in IF { MERGEFIELD sex } =
"F"
"Ms." Mr." , the text in word shows "MERGEFIELD". It might be working
right,
but how do I tell WORD to go to that particular XLS sheet to match the
"sex"
field?