Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Peter Jamieson

Default No longer able to print labels using Works 4

Robbie - thanks for the feedback.

Peter Jamieson
"robbieschulte" wrote in message

Hi Peter, sorry about the delay in coming back but had log on problem.
Thank you for all the guidance that you gave me. Whilst off line I
have been folowing your guidance and have made progress. My Works
suite is 2002 and so the pages were not all the same as you descibed
but I could follow. I have at last been able to follow the
"sort/filter" stuation which was a main stumbling block before. In my
old Works prgram by ticking the box on the left side of data entries, a
temp database was formed from which you could work, and you continually
made new temp databases for the number of entries you wanted toprint..
In the new suite you have to use filters, I used marked records only,
and you can select as necessary.
I will continue now to perfect the best procedure forme and hopefully
get the correct labels printed.
Many thanks again for your help
Robert Schulte

--