Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Where is the change text direction option in Word 2007?

Text Direction can be found in two locations depending on what you are
doing.

The first is if you are in a Table, look at the Table Layout Tab. In the
Alignment Group you should be able to access the Text Direction command.

Also, if you have a text box, then you can select the Text Group from the
Format Tab to locate Text Direction.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"Karen" wrote in message
I uses the "change text direction" option a lot and in Word 2007 I can't
seems to find it. Is it still an option or do I have to make the text a
text
box and rotate that - not helpful as I rotate text in tables