Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid [MVP] Patrick Schmid [MVP] is offline

Default MS Office 2007 Beta needs to set up at each boot

I have seen that once before, namely after I installed IE7.
I'd run a full repair via Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs, Change
Office 2007, Repair.

Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP]
--------------
http://pschmid.net
***
Office 2007 Beta 2 Technical Refresh (B2TR):
http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43
***
Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize
OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote
***
Subscribe to my Office 2007 blog: http://pschmid.net/blog/feed

"Gary McC" wrote in message
:

I have the same problem, but it occurs regardless of which program I open in
the suite. This just started since the last beta update. I have no idea what
caused this. During the configuration, the last message that shows up is
"installing shared MUI -English"
--
Gary, Saskatoon, SK

"KB" wrote:

Whenever I open Word, I always see this message that 2007 Beta needs to
perpare the setup files and configure itself. This issue only appies to Word
(never had any trouble with ppt, xls or outlook (besides some occasional
crashes).

Why do I see this?

KB