TF

Far too many to fit on the Newsgroup server!

Terry

"Oliver Walter" wrote in message
: TF and Graham: thank you - it was highlighting. I did not have the
: icon displayed and had never used it. Now, I found it, put it on the
: toolbar and used it - and it removed the yellow highlighting.
:
: Maybe somebody should produce lists (or has it been done already?)
: of various features in the appearance of a document that could be
: generated by different methods, and listing the different ways that
: may be required to modify or remove them.
:
: For example, this one could have been Format Shading, Highlighting,
: shading in a table with invisible cell boundaries.. any others?
:
: --
: Oliver
: