Go to Format | Columns, make sure that "Whole document" is selected for
"Apply to," and click on the One box (even if it appears to be already
selected).

If this solves the problem, you will probably need to make this change in
Normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...alTemplate.htm or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm for instructions on
accessing it.

"Summer*" wrote in message
Why is my print layout view in word different to my normal view?

When i look at my print layout view some of my document is missing, but

when
i look at my normal view everything seems ok!

I have tried printing my document but when i do it has bits missing of it!

Please help

summer*