Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
justchinese justchinese is offline

Default asian font

I copied a lot of Chinese text from google translator to a Word document.
Then I transferred the Chinese text from Word into Publisher. When I printed
out the Publisher document, almost all of the Chinese character formatting
was correct except for eight of them. These eight characters for some
reason would print out in a different font than everything else. I have
tried repeatedly to change the fonts on those eight characters (Word and
Publisher says the font is correct but it still prints out differently). I
have tried using 2003 vs. 2007 Office, but nothing seems to work.