WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: cut here - dashed/dotted line with scissors icon

To create a "cut here line" with a dashed/dotted line and a scissors icon in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Open a new or existing Word document.
  2. Click on the "Insert" tab in the top menu.
  3. Click on the "Shapes" button in the "Illustrations" section.
  4. Scroll down to the "Lines" section and select the dashed or dotted line shape you prefer.
  5. Click and drag your mouse to draw the line where you want it in your document.
  6. Click on the "Insert" tab again and select the "Pictures" button in the "Illustrations" section.
  7. Choose an image of a scissors icon that you like and click "Insert."
  8. Resize the image as needed and position it where you want it on the line.

That's it! You now have a "cut here line" with a dashed/dotted line and a scissors icon in your Word document.