Series of tables

Great! It works! Thanks.

"Series of tables" wrote:

I am working on a series of tables someone created in Word 2000. These tables
are seen connected end-to-end, running through 10 pages, but each table is
independent. That means I can select just one table and delete it if I want.
However, it does not allow me to insert a new table. What I inserted bwteen
these tables becomes just a part of one of the tables already exist. If I use
the "split table" after I insert some blank rows, the command ends up with a
page break, with the new table on the next page. But I want an independent
tabel to be inserted between the series of tables, running continuously over
the pages. How could I do that?