Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
tcebob tcebob is offline

Default 2007: Assign macro to keyboard & add icon to toolbar

"Jay Freedman" wrote in message
news : For the keyboard shortcut, click the Office icon (the File menu) and
: Word Options. In the Customization tab, click the Keyboard Shortcuts
: Customize button at the bottom. From there it works the same as 2003.
:
: If you had a button on a toolbar in the 2003 template and you brought
: that template into 2007, you'll find the button in the Custom Toolbars
: group on the Add-Ins ribbon. If you need a new button, it'll have to
: go on the Quick Access Toolbar.
:
: --
: Regards,
: Jay Freedman
: Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
: Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the
: newsgroup so all may benefit.
:
: On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 19:19:41 -0400, "tcebob" handle @ gwi.net wrote:
:
: I saw with pleasure that 2007 imported my 2003 macros. I need to create a keyboard
: shortcut for several of them and also add an icon to a toolbar. Help is hopeless, or
I'm
: looking in the wrong place.
:
: rs
:

Jay,

Ok on the Keyboard shortcuts. I didn't find any of my icons on the Add-ins tab, only Avery
Wiz and PDF Converter. Selection of icons in customization is pretty limited. How can I
add more or call in another library?

rs