spbaechle

Default How do I make index cards?

I was in the wrong area when I asked this before. I am new at this and
trying to figure out how to make a list of names, addresses, phone numbers,
etc., that I can then print on 3x5 index cards. I want to be able to keep
the information in my computer, but be able to print out cards to look it up
if I'm not on the computer or to give to my sons who use Mac's instead of
PC's. I figured someone had made a template for how to do this, but I
haven't been able to find it. I have Office 2003 with Word, Excel, Outlook,
and PowerPoint. Can anyone help me? Thanks.