yapster03

Default How do I enter a hyperlink from an excel sheet into mail merge

Hi macropod,
Unfortunately, when I tried that method and sent a test email to myself the
hyperlink field was blank. It still was not able to pick up the hyperlink
that was in the excel sheet. Thanks

"macropod" wrote:

Hi,

If you select your mailmerge field and press Ctrl-F9, that will create
another pair of field braces around it, thus:
{ LinkField }
If you then type 'HYPERLINK' inside the left field brace, thus:
{HYPERLINKLinkField }
and run your mailmerge, you should get hyperlinks instead of plain text.

Cheers

"yapster03" wrote in message
I am creating a mail merge email document and have different hyperlinks in

my
recipient list. The recipient list is an excel spreadsheet with different
hyperlinks, names, etc. How can I embed the hyperlinks into the body of
the email? When I try to add the field which contains the hyperlink it

turns
the hyperlink into text when the merge is complete. Please advise