Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Macro's Not Available When Restarting Word

By default it would have been stored in the normal template. For some reason
that template has not been saved - probably through interaction with a
poorly written add-in. Had this not been Word 2007, I would have said the
Acrobat 7 add-in, but that is not compatible with 2007..

Martin wrote:
I've created a Macro in Word 2007 and assigned a button to it. The
macro works fine until I close Word and reopen. After doing that,
the button is still visible but the macro behind it is no longer in
the application. It's not listed in the macro list either. Where
did it go?