Anne Troy

Default How do I set default print scaling options for all documents?

Chris: Record yourself a macro and replace your print button.
http://www.officearticles.com/word/r...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Chris" wrote in message
I have a laserjet 2100 printer. About 50% of the time I get error messages
regarding printing outside of the margins. Setting the Zoom option to
"scale
to paper size letter" takes care of this problem. My question is how do I
set this scale to letter option as a default for all documents? I have
gone
to "tools-options-print" and checked the allow paper resizing option but
Word
still forces me to manually reset scale to paper size "letter" everytime I
get ready to print.

Chris Bailey