Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default How do I add my own paper size in MS Word 2000?

To add to what Graham has said, you can't add paper sizes through Word, but
some printer drivers do allow you to define custom sizes. The place to
explore this is then the printer Properties. You may find that the
Properties have more tabs or options when opened through Start | Control
Panel | Printers than via the Properties... button in Word's Print dialog.

"Dongay" wrote in message
Generally we use custom size facility in MS Word to have our own paper
size...What I want is to have a paper size with name for example
"notesheet"...so by clicking at paper size dropdown button at page setup
control box I want to have a paper size "notesheet"...

Thanks in advance.