Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Default How to delete a drawing shape object from all pages in one cli

This is a macro security issue. You need to change your macro security
settings to be able to run the macro. You may want to change the settings
back again when finished.

To change the macro security settings:
Select Tools Macro Security. On the "Security level" tab, click the
"Medium" button. On the "Trusted publishers" tab, turn on the "Trust all
installed add-ins and templates" check box. Click OK. In order for the
settings to take effect, exit Word and start Word again.

I suppose you stored the macro in your Normal.dot. It that is the case, you
should be able to open your document now and run the macro. If you stored the
macro in the document with all your lines, a warning will be shown when you
open the document, asking whether you want to disable/enable macros. Then you
must click "Enable macros" in order to be able to run the macro.

Note: it is possible to run macros with the macro security level set to High
but this requires that the macros are digitally signed.

From the Word help about macro security:
Security: Because macros can contain viruses, be careful about running them.
Take the following precautions: run up-to-date antivirus software on your
computer; set your macro security level to high; clear the Trust all
installed add-ins and templates check box; use digital signatures; maintain a
list of trusted publishers.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"(¯`€¢Â¸Rღjღ¸€¢Â´Â¯)" wrote:

Thanks alot Lene Fredborg. Bt as i try to run this macro, my office respond
that macro in this project are disbaled. So here is another problem that how
to enable them...

Engr. Abu Adal
Network Engineer
Ministry of IT
Govt. of Pakistan

"Lene Fredborg" wrote:

The macro I provided in my previous post should do what you want. As I also
explained in that post, it removes all _lines_ (but not other types of
shapes) from the main body.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg