Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michelle @ BMA Michelle @ BMA is offline

Default Is it possible to use multiple tabs in a workbook as one data sour

I want to create a merge, but the data is within 5 different tabs of my Excel
document. If you can't choose more than one worksheet, then what is the best
way to pull my data from the spreadsheet???

I can't believe there's no way to do this. I tried to learn pivotreport,
but it's not the type of report I need.

I have a spreadsheet containing multiple worksheets. Each worksheet contains
different info. for the same 73 centers. I now need to print out the data
for each center individually & would like to condense the info. to a minimal
amount of pages (3-4).