Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lynette Lynette is offline

Default \\\\\\font

To change the default font:

On the Home tab, under the Font grouping, click the arrow on the lower right
corner to get the Font dialogue box.

Select the font style and font size you want to set as your default. On
that same window, click the Default button on the lower left., and then
click Yes.

Close the document.

That should change it for any new document you create using the normal
template (click the Office Button - New - Blank Document).

"Rog" wrote in message
I work with office 2007 and have gone window7 my favorite font is Arial
but
every time I try to change the default and start a new document the old
font
is back I am trying to change the default permanently