Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Mocahantas

Default Balancing Columns

I'm using Word 2003. I've created a document that is over 100 pages in
newsletter-style column format. Is there a way to make the text balance on
each page of the document, so that the top line of each column, on each page,
is on the same line? The only thing I could find that relates to this is to
enter a continuous break at the end of the document, but that only seems to
balance the text on the page you insert the break on, not the whole document.
Any help would be appreciated -- I'm trying to make this document look as
professional as possible.