Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Shelley

Default Can you create bar codes in a mail merge form?

I did, using instructions off microsoft web site.
It appears like the field is not reading the zip code.
The notice is "No Zip code", so obviously I am missing something.
Shelley
"Graham Mayor" wrote:

It's a question of inserting the barcode field from Insert field

Shelley wrote:
You can if you use the Wizard. Does any one know how to do it using
the tool bar?
Shelley

"Screendmon" wrote:

Worked great.nice and easy sollution.
Thnaks for your help.

John Davis

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi ?B?Sm9obg==?=,

I can do it in a n evelope set up, but not in a full-page setup.

Simplest is to set up the envelope, too, then select and copy the
barcode to the full-page document, and close the envelope without
saving.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister (last update Jun 8
2004)
http://www.word.mvps.org

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)