Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pikachu Pikachu is offline

Default Setting default views for Word 2007

Thank you very much!

I agree with "Larry" that Word 2007 is much less user friendly than previous
versions.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Larry has posted the solution in #3 of this thread:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...9c6decfb3f7009

Pikachu wrote:
Hi There,

I've just got a copy of Word 2007, as part of Office Basic 2007, and I'm
desperate to find a way to make Draft the default View when creating or
opening a document.

My old copy just seemed happy to use the last View used but 2007 seems to
insist on using Print Layout all the time and I'm already getting tired of
always changing it.

Any help is much appreciated.