davegeorge7

What I am looking for needs to run at document open time using the specified
document as "input" and automatically color highlighting key words that it
searches for and finds, based upon a suppied list of keywords and the
associated highlight color each word gets. This is for a scientific research
project, needing to search session transcripts to highlight key words or
phrases found in those transcripts.

"Martin P" wrote:

AutoCorrect Options should work for this. Suppose you always want "keyword"
to be in bold. Type the word, highlight it and change the format to bold. Go
to Tools, AutoCorrect Options and type "keyword" on the left-hand side.
Choose formatted text and press OK.

"davegeorge7" wrote:

How can I automatically color hightlight key words in a Word document, based
upon a supplied keyword list or table? As a macro function or some other
pre-process?