Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default Word Templates

Hi krdw,

Without seeing the code and, ideally, a sample document, it's impossible to say for sure.

--
Cheers
macropod

"krdw" wrote in message news
We have a program that we give to a group of users. It is a series of file
inserts and mail merges. the users "click" on different options to build one
compete document. Yesterday we started having a problem where one of the
macros said to go to a certain page in the document and count down 21 lines
and delete a return. This has stopped working. Any suggestions or comments?