Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gill Bates Gill Bates is offline

Default full stops in between every word.

Thank you both Doug and Stefan. It seems strange though, I don't remember
checking the "spaces" box in Word options/display. How on earth could this
have happened by accident?

Gill

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Click Office button | Word Options. In the Display category, clear all of
the check boxes (in particular, "Spaces") under "Always show these
formatting marks on the screen." Click OK.

For more on nonprinting marks, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/NonPrintChars.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Gill Bates" wrote in message
I must have pressed something I should not have in Microsoft Word 2007,
for
at the moment after every word I type there is a full-stop. I must
emphasise
that I am not physically putting the full-stops in, they are being put in
automatically by Word.

Does anybody know what I may have pressed by accident and what I need to
press to stop it from happening so all the 'full-stops' disappear between
each word so all that is shown is a blank space between each word as
normal.

Thanks

Gill