Jay Freedman

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 21:44:31 +0300, "Opinicus"
wrote:

"Larry" wrote

Im using a mouse, none of the keyboard. Let me see if I
can describe it
better. When I pause in typing the curser will move up a
line as though it
is allowing me to get a better look at the text. Then when
I resume typing it
comes back to the right place. Im sure its something that
is supposed to be a
convenience.

This is not a feature that I have ever seen in any version
of Word that I have ever used.

A couple of questions come to mind. Did this behavior start
recently or was it always like this? Could this behavior be
a feature of your mouse driver/software support?

Agreed, I haven't seen this either.

I assume you know the difference between the mouse cursor (I-beam) and
the insertion point (flashing vertical bar) and that isn't what you're
referring to. In any case, that wouldn't cause the text to shift up
and down.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman