Anne Troy

Just so you know, I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard. There's no "Insert"
key. I also must first hit my "F Lock" key after rebooting each time to make
the FKey functions take effect like they should. Go figure.

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Press the Insert key once, and your problems will be over.

so
all may benefit.

"TopKat" wrote in message
I purchased Office 2003 because of similiar problems with works. I wrote

33
pages 1940 words. now I am unable to make corrections. As it deletes a
characture for each one added. It even does this using spell and grammer
correct. When I am writing and inspired I leave a lot of mistakes. But

when
inspiration takes a down time I usually work on mechanics. By the way, I

can
still add to the end of the text