Graham Mayor

In addition to the solutions already posted, you may also get this message
if you have an orphan temporary file left from normal.dot see
http://www.gmayor.com/what_to_do_when_word_crashes.htm. As orphans are
always a result of crashes and as they often cause problems, you should
investigate these first.

Tieu wrote:
Hi there,

Every time I close Word 2003, I got this message: "The file Normal
already exists. Do you want to replace the existing file?" There are
3 buttons: Save, No and Cancel. If I click Save, Word will save and
exit. If I click NO, Word will ask me enter a file to save. Anyone
knows how to fix this problem? It's annoying that you have to click
SAVE every time exit Word.

I have: Office 2003 Pro SP1, WinXP Home Pro SP2. Thanks in advance.